YEAR 6 Term 3, Weeks 1-4 LESSON PACKAGE
Roman Art (The Arts/HASS)
-These step by step, day by day lesson plans are designed for homeschool families and Waldorf teachers. Each unit of work has been created with the students' developmental ages and stages in mind.
-This package includes a main lesson, numeracy and literacy lessons, and it includes all activities, songs, versus, workbook examples and printouts for 10 weeks per term.
-These units follow a patented 'Modern Waldorf' approach. They combine beautiful and natural elements of Rudolf Steiner's philosophies, with engaging activities based on the Australian Curriculum.
-Many lessons have 3 levels of difficulty to choose from.
Main Lesson 1: Roman Art
- Roman art and practises across a timeline
- Techniques and processes
- Art conventions and their contexts (social, cultural, and historical)
- Explore viewpoints, ideas and symbol systems
- Test and innovate with materials
- Annotated comprehension on topics of interest
- Text comparisons
- Analysing language features and text purposes
- Analyse the author’s voice
- Adding –ion to base word; predictable changes in consonants
- Affixes: base word plus prefix and base word plus suffixes
- Year 6 Modern Cursive
- Multiply decimals by whole numbers
- Divide decimals Multiply decimals by powers of 10
- Equivalent fractions
Main Lesson 2 and 3 coming soon.
Please try a sample before purchasing, as there are no refunds post sale