YEAR 6 Term 2, WEEKS 1-4 Lesson Package
Roman Politics (English/HASS)
-These step by step, day by day lesson plans are designed for homeschool families and Waldorf teachers. Each unit of work has been created with the students' developmental ages and stages in mind.
-This package includes a main lesson, numeracy and literacy lessons, and it includes all activities, songs, versus, workbook examples and printouts for 10 weeks per term.
-These units follow a patented 'Modern Waldorf' approach. They combine beautiful and natural elements of Rudolf Steiner's philosophies, with engaging activities based on the Australian Curriculum.
-Many lessons have 3 levels of difficulty to choose from.
Main Lesson 1:
- Ancient history: Rome
- Roman Rule and Politics
- Crime and Punishment
- Roman Kings and Emperors
- The art of debate
- Debate practise and evaluation
- Comedy writing/storytelling (how to)
- Performance and delivery analysis
- Sharpening choices with verbs
- Modality, repetition, imagery and language patterns
- Calculating percentages 10, 25 and 50
- Finding discount prices
- Adding and subtracting decimals with and without a calculator or spreadsheet sums
- Estimation and rounding to check for reasonableness and Lowest Common Multiples
Physics and Chemistry (Science) - Available
Economics and Trade (Mathematics/HASS) - Coming soon
Please try a sample before purchasing, as there are no refunds post sale